Thursday, April 30, 2009

Surely Not!








































Really? I spotted this on the American Apparel website and laughed. I don't think this will look cute on anyone, not even the coolest lady, actually the only person that springs to mind who could possibly look ok in a scrunchie is Whitney from The City and perhaps Correy Kennedy. Maybe. I'd have to see it. And I tried to find a picture but nope. If you find one email me!!!

I have terrible photos from my childhood of me sporting homemade scrunchies that match my outfit. I remember my Mum made them from all her old patchwork fabric. Frightening! I don't remeber this from SATC but this is quite hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. scrunchies = world domination..no but seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrunchies seriously never need to make a comeback! They are awful!

    ReplyDelete