Saturday, May 16, 2009

I missed you, lots!






Hallelujah! We have been without Internet and it was killing me. No, really....I almost died without my daily in take of blogs, online magazine and general snooping! So everything is back to normal and now we have new super-fast Internet and its soooo comforting!

So much has happened! How was everyones Mother's Day?! I hope you spoiled your Mum rotten or you got spoilt yourself if you are lucky to be a mama! I had a delightful Mother's Day weekend! I spent Saturday learning how to decorate cupcakes (it was much harder than I thought it would be...) with my lovely boyfriends mum. I promise to post up my efforts! Then on Sunday I had a lovely yum cha brunch with my gorgeous mum and showered her with gifts from the shop. I gave my mum that Able and Game card...cute!

Last Friday we also had Window on Williams (which is still running at the moment!) For those who don't live in Perth here's the drill. This is our third event and you grab yourself a map from www.onwilliam.com.au/wow or from the shops along William St and visit all the stops on the map and collect your limited edition print by a Perth artist which also features a delicious recipe by a local musician. Its loads of fun and we tested out our recipe and made a delicious Pumpkin Pie! Yum! Thats a picture of the card you can collect from Lala Orange by artist Kate MacFarlene.

And lastly, we are soooo excited about this. Oh Mr. Nick Cave how we heart you!

1 comment:

  1. not having the internet is the worst thing in the world!

    i like your blog a lot! i also like nick cave. we should be blog friends pls! x

    ReplyDelete