Thursday, April 9, 2009

Send my Love




















It's been a while and I've missed you! We've been terribly busy ordering and receiving new stock and planning our second birthday! So its all go-go-go here in lala land. We are so excited to get
Able and Game's kooky cards delivered on our doorstep this week. They are so cute they make me want to cry! Our fave is "I want you as my Amazing Race partner" hahaha I love that show! There are plenty more that may tickle you pink so check them out on our online store!

In other news, a friend of mine the other day told me about Louise Weavers work and they thought that I would dig it so I checked it out today and boy its gold! Knitted animals galore! I really want one for my house, I wonder if she would make me a knitted deer?!




2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy that yellow sequin parrot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you as my amazing race partner = hilarious.

    x

    ReplyDelete