Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ladies of Leisure


Kitty and I and a few of gentlemen and lady friends got all fancy and went for high-tea on Sunday- ooolala! It was delightful, well almost...It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to be outside looking over the river but we got a crappy inside table. It almost made me cry as I had organised it for Kitty's birthday and wanted everything to be perfect. The food was mediocre which was a tad disappointing but the tea was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I would totally got back for the tea alone! It was served in old silver teapot and floral fine bone chine. I am now in love with Stockholm tea-sweet and fruity! Ta-ta xox

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time despite the hiccups! Tea always tastes so good in a china cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty's birthday...? Did I miss something...?

    ReplyDelete