Friday, March 6, 2009

Would you beliEVE it?


So funniest thing happens last night...I went and saw Flickerfest @ Camelot Outdoor (oh super lovely free drinks and pizza yum!) and I am watching this film called 'Eve' which is about this grandaughter who is dragged along on her grandma's date! It stars that girl from the Wackness and Juno- Olivia Thirbly and Lauren Bacall (who is so still very beautiful) and the cute and v. charming Ben Gazzara. After it finished I am thinking to myself 'Awww that was my favourite!" and then guess who directed it?! Natalie Portman-no wonder I haven't seen her in anything recent lately she is making cute super cool films! I guess thats also why she had such great actors and had the very talented Sufjan Stevens do the soundtrack they are probably all friends but regardless I think she tells a lovely story! Tops!!!!
P.S Oh yeah Flickerfest runs all weekend and has different films each night! I think I might go on Saturday night too!
P.P.S Oh yeah how pretty does she look with long hair-yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment