Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost Famous



I am really excited about this! It's just been announced that Zooey Deschanel (loves!!! she is perfect for this role being musically gifted and married to Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard!) has signed on to star in a new HBO TV show pilot inspired by the book 'I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie' written by Pamela Des Barres who was one of the influences for Penny Lane in Almost Famous!!! This is going to be gold, I'm picturing super great fashion from the 60's, hot musicians and great tunes! Can not wait, I soooo hope it gets picked up by a network! Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. holy moly!!! amaazzzinggggg news.
    I love that lady, like some kind of creature that loves things a lot.

    yep got the big w one. it is wonderful, I have fallen quite in love, it rides really nicely, and is mega old school with back pedal breaks! I got my fiance to cut off the repco stickers so it is just plain now too. Looks cool, would def recommend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stompy: yay i an soooo getting one this weekend! I might get my boyf to cut the repco thing of too- good idea!

    I am a zooey stalker- haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zooey Deschanel, Almost famous is one of my fav films!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her a lot! Great news!
    Nice blog Renee, following you, follow me 2?
    xxx

    http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete